Pet fact – Week 29
- Africa petfact – the hippotomus is considered the most dangerous animal. In Africa it is responsible for more human deaths than Lions, Snakes or Crocodiles
- Dogs have a remarkable sense of smell, they are capable of differentiating odors in concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can.
- The average life span for a dog is around 10 to 14 years.
- An anteater is nearly 6 feet long yet it’s mouth is only about an inch wide and it manages to fit in a whopping 42 teeth!
- Female dolphins are called cows, males are called bulls and young dolphins are called calves. We can’t work out dolphin/cow connection either!
- A group of tigers is known as an ‘ambush’ or ‘streak’.
- Kangaross can’t fart! #loweringthetone
This entry was posted in Pet Facts
. Bookmark the permalink
. or leave a trackback: Trackback URL