- Did you know that dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can also be used to identify them!
- Here’s a spider fact I bet you didn’t know – tarantulas can live for over 2 years without eating a single thing!
- Cows from different regions have different “moo” accents. No joke!
- Strange but true: a giraffe has the same amount of bones in its neck as a man.
- Here’s one for the fish fans: Goldfish lose their color if kept in dim light. Just like humans, they need sunlight to keep their pigment.
- This could come in handy before you pack for summer hols: Mosquitos are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color..
- The world’s fastest swimmer is the sail fish, this speedy fish can achieve speeds of 75mph
This very interesting piece by Christine Dell’Amore for National Geographic (Published August 8, 2013) explores whether dogs can feel our emotions. Yawn Study Suggests Yes. Pets yawn more in response to owners’ yawns than strangers’, study says. Dog owners who claim their pets know their feelings may be on to something: A new study shows that canines [...]